Pests Controlled by Beethoven TR
Beethoven TR offers reliable control of:
- Mites, including two-spotted spider mites
- Whiteflies (suppression)
Where to Use Beethoven TR
Commercial greenhouses on bedding plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, foliage, potted plants and ornamentals.
Refer to product label for additional information.
Keys to Success
- The top of the Beethoven TR can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.
- Do not make more than two applications per crop cycle or within a six-month period of time.
- Do not use on crops grown for food or feed.
- See full label for additional label restrictions.
Always read and follow label directions.