Research Proves Mozart TR Works
Mozart TR has been proven effective in a variety of trials.
Diseases Controlled by Mozart TR
Mozart TR offers reliable control of diseases including:
Where to Use Mozart TR
Commercial greenhouses on bedding plants, cut flowers, hanging baskets, foliage, potted flowering plants, perennials and ornamentals.
Refer to product label for additional information.
Keys to Success
- The top of the Mozart TR can should be at or above the plant canopy before application.
- Clear out a three-foot area around the can to prep for application.
- The can should be at room temperature during the application.
- Close all vents and doors to the area being treated.
- Shut down all HAF fans just before activating cans. HAF fans should remain off for a minimum of three hours or all night.
- For single-level plants, choose the low rate; for multiple-level plants, choose the high rate.
- Four applications are allowed per plant cycle or within a six-month period of time.
- Do not use on Matthiola incanae (stock) or hydrangea plants.
- See full label for additional label restrictions.
Always read and follow label directions.