FreeHand® 1.75G Herbicide and FreeHand® CA 1.75G Herbicide
For the nursery grower who wants the convenience of granular applications, FreeHand® 1.75G herbicide and FreeHand® CA 1.75G herbicide deliver unsurpassed preemergent control of the toughest summer weeds.
Benefits of FreeHand® 1.75G Herbicide and FreeHand® CA 1.75G Herbicide
- Combines the power and efficacy of two active ingredients
- Effective control of annual grasses, sedges and small-seeded broadleaf weeds
- Unsurpassed performance on difficult warm-season weeds such as spurges, groundsel, yellow nutsedge, kyllinga and doveweed
- Controls more than 50 of the most troublesome weeds in nursery production
Key Weeds Controlled
- American burnweed*
- Annual bluegrass
- Annual kyllinga spp.*
- Crabgrass spp.
- Italian ryegrass
- Lambsquarters spp.
- Mayweed chamomile
- Nightshade spp.
- Panicum spp.
- Rice flatsedge
- Smartweed spp.
- Spurge spp.
- Willowherb spp.
- Woodsorrel (Oxalis spp.)
- Yellow nutsedge
*Not controlled in California; refer to FreeHand® CA 1.75G herbicide product label for additional information.
- Commercial nurseries (container, liner, and field)
- Residential and commercial landscapes
- General grounds maintenance (noncrop areas)
- Conifer, Christmas tree and hardwood liner nurseries and tree plantations
- Seedling and juvenile fruit and nut trees, vines, brambles and bushberries in production nurseries
Always read and follow label directions.